Wristband sales for Saturday evening’s event have been suspended until 6 PM at the door. There will be a limited number of wristbands available at the door for $12/person ($13 with credit card).
Event Festivities: Activities for the whole family!
Italicized activities denote new for 2017
- See live “Birds of silent flight” (owls)
- Follow a guided lantern led “Creatures of the Night Hike”
- Take home a mini gourd/pumpkin to decorate
- Experience “Symphony of Science” with musician Randy Peterson
- Walk the Haunted Trail or the Little Spooks Trail
- Enjoy a horse-pulled wagon ride illuminate by Jack-O-Lanterns on the prairie
- Hot cocoa, apple cider, and cookies available for purchase – (Flock of Friends)
Creepy Crawlies will run rain or shine. 50% of the activities are indoors. Rain gear is suggested. Wristbands are still available both nights. Advanced purchase is still recommended to guarantee your spot, although we will sell remaining wristbands at the door for $12/person. Once they are sold out, there will be no more admissions. We typically sell out by midweek before the event.
Not only is this a fun program for you and your family, but this is our largest fundraiser. Your wristband sales help support public programs and other operational services throughout the year. Thank you for making Heckrodt Wetland Reserve your nature center for all seasons.
Special Thanks to Event Sponsor: