Eco-Explorers Winter Day Camp is designed for children in grades Kindergarten through 4th grade to learn about their natural environment through hands-on interactive activities.
During each program, participants will enjoy nature related activities and crafts. Small group sizes allow safe social distancing, while children experience nature with personal direction from our naturalists.
- Please be sure to sign your child up for the appropriate session based on the grade he or she is currently attending.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE! Children enrolled in sessions designed for ability levels above or below them require more attention from staff and present an unfair situation to the rest of the children.
- Campers are not registered until payment is made and all forms submitted. We will notify you if the class is full or if we need to cancel.
- Confirmation information will be sent 1 week prior to your child’s session. Included in this information will be a Covid-19 waiver that must be initialed and signed by parent/guardian and Health and Authorization Card, which are to be filled out, signed, and brought with your child on the first day of the session.
- If your child is late for camp, it is the parents’ responsibility to get him/her to the proper location.
Please note: If you are paying on-line, you will still need to print and fill out the registration form found in the link below. (Our on-line registration form is not a fillable form.) While your spot will be held with payment, your registration is not complete until you fill out, scan, and e-mail, mail, or drop off the registration/health authorization form.
Kindergarten – 4th grade
Wild in the Winter
Tuesday, February 9 – Thursday, February 11, 2021
$50/child, payable in advance ($52 online with credit card)
Explore how animals survive the cold winter months. Learn how to identify animal tracks in the snow, then go on a winter animal tracking hike. We will also go on a winter bird hike (with binoculars) and make a pinecone birdfeeder to hang in your own backyard. We will play in the snow and make your own animal den, go snowshoeing, and much more!