Turtle Tots Preschool Adventures is offered for children ages 2 – 5 years accompanied by an adult. These programs are designed to connect children to nature in a naturalist led setting. Each program includes stories, hands-on centers, crafts, and an outdoor experience.
This program requires preregistration and prepayment. Registration is not refundable. The registration may be transferred to a future session if you call us 24 hours before the program to be missed.
Registration deadline for each program is the Friday before the program. There is NO registration the day of the program.
Registration fee is $5/child ($6 with credit card). A printable registration form is included in the brochure below. Registration can be made by mail or in person using this form. Credit card cannot be taken over the phone.
Online payment is available for $6/child. Follow the link below to pay for registration online.
HWR staff contact for Turtle Tots is Andrea Bierbrauer
Turtle Tots 2018 Programs
* Thursday, November 15th – 9:30-11:00am
* Thursday, November 15th – 1:00-2:30pm
(second Thursday of the Month instead of the third)
* Thursday, December 13th –9:30-11:00am
* Thursday, December 13th – 1:00-2:30pm
Turtle Tots 2019 Programs
January: Hoot’s Out There?
* Thursday, January 17th – 9:30-11:00 am
* Thursday, January 17th – 1:00-2:30 pm
February-Footprints in the Snow
* Thursday, February 21st – 9:30-11:00 am
* Thursday, February 21st – 1:00-2:30 pm
March-Who Lives in a Tree?
* Thursday, March 21st – 9:30-11:00 am
* Thursday, March 21st – 1:00-2:30 pm
* Thursday, April 18th – 9:30-11:00 am
* Thursday, April 18th – 1:00-2:30 pm
May-Lunch for a Raccoon
* Thursday, May 16th – 9:30-11:00 am
* Thursday, May 16th – 1:00-2:30 pm