Heckrodt has partnered with Fox Valley School of Massage to offer 4 opportunities to try YOGA. A portion of the event proceeds will go to benefit the Reseve’s Habitat Restoration Fund.
- Each class is $10/person ($11 online with credit card).
- Registration deadline is 3 PM June 17, 2019 (extended registration deadline).
- Bring your completed Health History Form to class – this is a requirement to participate in classes
- Bring your own yoga mat and yoga block. Both are required for each class. Bring a water bottle to drink
- All classes are held in the Environmental Learning Station (A-Frame)
- Park in the Main parking lot. Arrive 15 minutes before the class begins.
- Class size is limited to 10 participants.
- Each Yoga Class is 1 hour long and is Gentle/Slow Flow Yoga. Great for beginners and anyone else!
Class 1: Wednesday June 19 @ 10 AM – Intro to Yoga – Gentle Flow Yoga for Adults (Ages 18 and up).
Class 2: Wednesday June 19 @ 12:30 PM – Intro to Yoga – Gentle Flow Yoga for Adults (Ages 18 and up).
Class 3: Saturday June 22 @ 1:00 PM – Intro to Yoga for Kids – Animal Poses for Kids Ages 6-12.
Class 4: Saturday June 22 @ 3 PM – Intro to Partner Yoga. Sign up alone or with a friend. Ages 18 and up.
Yoga Registration Form (print and submit with cash or check). Can be mailed to Heckrodt Wetland Reserve, 1305 Plank Rd., Menasha, WI 54952 or dropped off in the Nature Center
Health Form Wetland Wellness – YOGA-June2019 (must complete and bring to class)